Monday, March 20, 2017

Top 5 Best Remedies for Cold

Today I am sharing my best best remedies for a cold. When I uses these items when I have a cold it seems to help me get better sooner.  Remember these are my suggestions and I am in no means a doctor, so please consult a professional before trying any of my remedies. Here are my best remedies for cold that have helped me feel better.
The first product that I loved was the Celestial Seasoning Sleepytime Sinus Soother Tea. This product relay seemed to help with my congestion while helping me increase my fluids. This does have a licorice taste so if your not into that you could try Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Extra Tea for a more calmer tasting tea. The next product I love is my Puffs Plus Lotion Tissues.When you are constantly using tissues you are thankful for tissues with lotion.
My next favorites are Blistex Lip Protectant Ointment and Gold Bond Lotion . My skin has been so dry lately that I was so happy that I had these in my room. I feel like when my skin is well moisturizer I tend to feel better and less dehydrated.  My final product that has helped me was Ramen. For some reason Ramen tastes the best when I am sick. I hope you enjoyed this post and please leave a comment below telling me what helps you when you are sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment